DCAS journal 9 : Objectives /Aim = what type of challenge for the project ?

All this research and experimentation allowed me to define my objectives and aim more precisely and what I wanted to do. 

The aim of this project is to create new alternatives in terms of representation of black masculinity on screen

1. debunking racial stereotypes: by portraying different characters with a range of emotions displayed through colors
2. engaging the related-audience: with the interactivity, I get to talk directly with the community and get their own perspective with their choices.
3. bringing new light on the dichotomy: free will/ determinism those 2 forces are not new but i believe that in the reality of a black man, they have a new place that hasnt been displayed at its full potential before.
The challenges are as big as the objective and the aim of this project. But at the same time, I feel like they are challenges I want to face because it's worth it. First of there is some conceptual challenges : screenwriting : how am I going to convey the character's emotions properly ? I really don't want to sound cheap, naive, boring - how am I going to translate what I want to say through images... of course it is a question that we are supposed to ask ourselves for every project, as directors. However I feel like it is actually the biggest challenge. Because if the screenwriting is off. Then everything is off.  (I'll go in details in the next journal note)
there is practical/technical challenge with interactivity. How much is it going to cost ? If I want to engage with a specific audience at first, how can I control who is watching and who's not ? Is it ethical to control that ? can I ask people to reveal their ethnicity in order to watch the project and do some further research with the stats that would be gathered ? 
Those are the questions I need to find answers to.