DCAS journal 13: for who ? why ? how ? 2

Of course, after the black community. The project is for anybody. but then how do we reach out to anybody ? I wanted to focus on how to promote the serie with basic business model for media promotion and media entertainment. 

Paid Ad is a way of getting promoting the serie but I don't feel like using it for now because interactivity is still very very minor in the film industry. putting an ad like a trailer before a youtube video about food would be diminishing for the project, more importantly because the project is not a film...

Subscription: maybe people pay the entrance of a website/platform dedicated to project to watch it... I don't feel okay with it. because it could be an obstacle specially at the beginning and unknown artist as me. BUT using an already established platform, like netflix could be a solution. This way we reach to a lot of people and can get money out of the project.

Transaction: event screenings, movies theatres.
I would love it if I could put the serie in movie theatres it would be groundbreaking. How many episodes do the audience would get to see ? How would the interactivity be displayed on screen ?