Concept development 2: impact of social media (strategy?)

I think that social media impacted me in many levels. After the tragic death of George Floyd, Instagram or Twitter were a way for the black community to express themselves on systemic racism, black masculinity etc 

i really got passionate in speaking about the issue but at the same time I was questioning myself, if I was the right person or in the right place to present such a complex issue. Maybe it was the syndrome of the imposter. 

At that time I was just screenshooting
(see below) a lot of quotes and stuff that I would find on Twitter because people’s passion would also inspire in a creative level and give me energy. 

Social strategy : Twitter/Instagram
When it comes to the project, that’s how I know that Twitter and specifically the existence of black Twitter as a diasporic media can be such a force for any project centred around blackness. 

the way people express themselves on that platform is underrated ! When I think about a social strategy, Twitter is the first platform that comes to my mind because the link with the audience and the film crew is direct. You can talk directly to people. They can ask questions whenever they want. They can answer polls. I think polls can be overly dramatic but for a film or any visual project that aims to interactive I think that it could have a play. 

also I noticed that under celebrities twitter’s post, people put their own music, own creation, leading others to interact with them. I think that’s brilliant. I don’t know if I would have the courage to do it but I think it could be a good idea once the project/platform is done. 

I also thought about memes but maybe it would lead to a vulgarisation of the final video... 

when it comes to Instagram... I think it’s a better place for network. I found so many accounts of black creatives in London for example, or black women creatives. (See below) 
In order to spread the news about the project it’s important.  But then how does the film present itself? Should it be on a single page ? On a website ? Same for Twitter ?