Pre-production 1: script props, locations

when I finished the script, I had to read it again but in terms of budgeting props, locations. I knew it already that it was going to be a challenge because I had a little of personal fund for the project but not as much as I hoped ! I started looking around for locations, starting with places that I was familiar with or that I had previously done some work. 

the first place that came to my mind was my apartment, and the library and room that was on the first floor. I wished as I could have rented a office but in Paris and during covid it was way too complicated. So that was settled. (See below) 

then I wanted to look around for a basketball playground - again near my house there’s one but I didn’t know the conditions for filming there. Finally I wanted another space so I just wandered in Paris to find one, near a place that I already liked (see below) 

For the props (CD, vinyls, lighting etc) it was literally a zero cost policy ! 
almost zero cost ! I asked to everybody that I knew what I needed. From my personal collection, I had vinyls, CD so it was okay. I wanted to have some of them framed because that would remind me of music label so I created that. (See below) 

more on that link drive https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_Q3kIldkvYoVER_Y5-ZN-2peEXWemXnE?usp=sharing